OUCH! Scrapped again!

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hello All,

I stopped in at the local sign shop where I can get used NSTs cheap.  They
had just moved into their new location.  They brought all the used NSTs
with them.  I guess they got too many. They sold them to a scrap dealer
yesterday.  They must of had at least 300 of them, about a 1/4 of them were
12/60 and 15/60.  They did this same thing about 3 years ago too.  I guess
a few projects are now on hold for me.  Oh well, I have other ones.  They
WILL have the Resonance Research number by the end of the week, as I had
forgotten to bring it today.  It will probably be 6 months to a year before
they get a good stock built up again.

David E. Weiss