Re: Coil Pictures :-)

In a message dated 11/8/02 10:27:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Winston,

My formula only works correctly if the proper data is used.
Those H&R transfomers can output more than their rated
power under certain conditions.  You may be thinking of
Alan Jones's coil which gives excellent results using those
transformers.  I think he got 113" sparks or something without
a doubler circuit.  He uses two transformers with the outputs
in series, and a 120 bps sync rotary gap.

John