elevater parts

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi guys

So I am waling around Mass Art to day and so that the elevator guys were
clearing out the engine room. I spoke to the man in charge and was able to
get a tone of great stuff.

6 large rectifier diodes. They are green 8.5 " long by .5" wide. The have
2.5" fins on every segment. There are 20 segments.  They have 3 taps. 2 on
the end and one in the middle.
The markings on them are (GI C44SIODIHI1G E3)

I got 15 wire wound ceramic power resistors with variable tap points. They
are 10" long by 1" wide. The markings on them are (250 ohm    3-74
Milwaukee)
but they vary in ohm rating some say 5000 ohm and some say 25000 omh and
some say 5 ohm. some of them are wound with corrugated looking wire.
I got this one thing I thing is a resistor. it is about the size of your
mouse and is wound like a variac but I think it is a resistor. its markings
say (ohmite skokie il model j  insulated to 300 volts)
I also got some capacitors. They are large blue and read (sprague
powerlytic  36d  225-350vnp  d45547   7413l)
I also got some big bearings flywheels and other cool things

want any thing?

Read you later
Josh