making a 4pack mot

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi guys
I was looking at my 4 MOT’s to be used as my new coil supply.
2 are 2000volts and 2 are 2100 volts. In a 4 pack the 2.1kv’s should go on
top correct?
Is the wire diagram of the 4 MOT’s on this web page correct?
http://users.rcn-dot-com/tcobaugh/hv/
The hv wires are connected to the core of the second transformers or are
they connected to the secondary wire that one finds attached to the core?
Hmmm….

Read you later
Josh
P.s. is any one in the Boston NewEngland aria interested in a teslathon?