RE: Research paper on TCs -Ideas?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

on Tesla himself and on his polyphase machines etc...  This would be a great
topic as these inventions of his which are most important and have most
affected the world we live in now.

Or do a paper on just the man himself.  Would be interesting starting with
his work on polyphase power, then on to his
wireless power transmission theories etc..., and then when Tesla started
becoming insane thinking about death rays, and actually claiming he was
communicating with aliens on Mars.

Dan

  > Hi everybody,
  >
  > My 12th grade english teacher just assigned us to write a research paper
on
  > whatever we want to write about. I thought it would be really neat if I
did
  > something on Tesla coils, but I have no idea on how I could do that in
  > thesis statement form.(give a statement, then provide evidence to prove
it)
  > So do any of you have any idea on something that's not too technical (my
  > teacher wouldn't understand it, and neither would I) that I could do?
Thanks.