Begging for help!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <PLUGHzz-at-aol-dot-com>

OK, heh I burned up my first nst around 2 weeks ago but I did get my coil
to fire 7-8" streamers. I ordered 2 more from resonance research and
received them today and within 5 mins I burned one up. Its in the oven now
to try to breathe some life back into it.

I have my caps on order and they should be here by monday. If anyone of you
has the time to walk me through this, I would be very very gratefull, so
would my wife, this is the second nst in her oven =)

If any of you has the time please email me -at- plughzz-at-aol-dot-com
Ill give you my coil's current specs, email pics etc and will put it
together or re-create it exactly as you say, thanks very much

Danny L . Ray II