More Problems for Multi Trace "scope heads"

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I once heard a lot of complaints from folks that said
it is impossible to have a scoping going in more than
one polarity at a time. How small of a time polarity
do you want? Back then I was using high induction
coils that had unbelievable BPS rates, and the
argument wasnt well fathomed. But now I have a better
argument: a 20,000 hz NST secondary. Here is a scoping
at 5us/div taken by a Sony camera from scope made by
direct connection to that secondary in series with a
regular argon with the voltage made across a coil in
series;
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/ATC/Dsc00312.jpg

Of course I need to also supply long winded
explanations for things;
Scoping of a Solid State NST Secondary.
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/message/505
Re: Scoping of a Solid State NST Secondary.
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/message/509
This is just to fool everyone: Happy Halloween!
HDN

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/

_