Re: DC H-Bridge Measurements

Hi Steve,

I didn't realize both volts and amps were measured numbers. Ok, that takes
into account the charging
circuit, absolutely. Interesting that between 300 and 700bps, only 142W
change in power throughput is
measured. I'm incline to agree that doubling appears "not" to be working at
higher bps.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>