Re: audio modulated VTTC

I don't understand your problem. I use a streight forward class "C" Hartley
oscilator with self generated bias, No external bias supply. The use of the
4-400 family of tubes with no cathode, but direct filament heated, are more
problem but they should work in a Hartley oscilator mode as well.  Just coil
wire feed back with few components.
  Robert  H