RE: Does a "regulating" coil really waste energy?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

Please correct me if I'm mistaken - I thought that the secondary Q was
unimportant since streamer "losses" drive the Q into the dirt, but that
maximizing primary Q was still desirable?

Gary Lau
MA, USA