RE: Potential Transformer on Ebay- Heads Up.

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Rick

It should be 104mA. The great deal about PTs is they are super insulated,
thereby a Terry like filter is not needed. They can be loaded much above
their normal loads for short periods of time. Also they are constructed with
very precise turn ratios.

Godfrey Loudner