Re: New DC Power Supply

It's a transformer with a 8:1 voltage ratio (120v down to 15v), then a
bridge circuit is
used to convert AC to DC. Typically there is a 1.4v voltage drop across 2
diodes at 0.7V
per diode, thus 15-1.4 = 13.6 VDC.

Used for any circuit that requires a 13.6 VDC to operate (not Tesla Coil
related)

Take care,
Bart

<DNAForInfinity-at-aol-dot-com>