Re: Variable Capacitance and Inductance

All,
(Gary thanks for putting this up for everyone).

I think Tesla identifies what he was measuring when he discusses frequency
or "vibration" as objects are
elevated or whatever. This in itself identifies Tesla was measuring change
of frequency due to the
affects of external objects to the test object. We've been  measuring these
changes since the advent of
electricity. I'm not sure when man actually understood object to object
affects, but we know today they
are always there. Change is constant. It is unclear to me if Tesla was
referencing affects of object to
the test object or if he actually thought the object itself was changing.
Personally, based on all the
tests Tesla has made throughout his experiments, I think he understood this
better than we do due to the
number of encounters he had with it, but probably just didn't express it
clearly enough where literals
can be taken at face value. It wouldn't be the first time.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Gary Peterson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <glpeterson-at-tfcbooks-dot-com>