Re: depotting

Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

Hi Jimmy,

Find all of the windings and which pins they connect to using an
ohmmeter.  Then ground one pin from each set of windings.  That way you
are certain to have the HV ground return grounded.  Then wind your own
primary with 20-30 turns of wire on the ferrite.  After that you can
build either the self-oscillating type of driver or the tuned driver.
There are schematics all over the web for this type of circuit.  Rob.

--