RE: hi i have a transformer i bought

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Liam

Its hard to say to say anything without a picture of the transformer, but it
appears to be very interesting. I would ballast the transformer with a MOT
and bring up the primary voltage with a variac to see what happens on the
secondary side.