Re: Variable Capacitance and Inductance

Hi All,

Replying to my own here. Found my variance in capacitance was due to my
transformer connected across the
cap accounting for the variation. So it was "not" humidity or temp. It was
a rediculously large variation
and I should have thought the size of variance would take a heck of a lot
of external change.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>