From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 9:20 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: uses for a Tesla Coil?

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 I would go with the originally intended use (wireless
power transmission) .. and possibly a demonstration (I
believe this is called the quarter wave test... a plate is
used to 'recieve' power from the coil.. correct me if I'm
wrong.. ;) )

I also remember hearing that it was used as a power source
for particle accelerators..

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen