RE: Talking about SW bucket caps...

Original poster: "Calvin Patrick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <linhacktux-at-wycol-dot-com>

Again, about the geek group bucket cap...

I built one just the other day....  and for some reason I don't get
continuity from one side of the buckt to the other.  Is the salt water just
not a strong enought conductor?