RE: Neon!!!

Original poster: "david baehr by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dfb25-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Be careful where the other end of the tube is......With the second coil I
ever built ,about 1990, I let the arcs stike one end of the neon tube and
didn't look at the other....arcs came out the other end and started some
paper on fire. This was an old cardboard form, pvc wire, glass plate cap in
air T.coil........stone age