Re: oil dielectric

Original poster: "Dale Nassar by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dnassar-at-i-55-dot-com>

VERY STRANGE--I was thinking about that TODAY and its possible application
to Tesla coils.  I am referring to that "healing" lightning strike--some
time afterward, the woman was running and jumping--I saw it it on Unsolved
Mysteries several years ago.  I always thought there are MANY undiscovered
medical uses for the Tesla resonator!
--dale nassar