From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: 17 May 2002 02:50
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: nitrogen laser triggered gap

Original poster: "rheidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>

Colin;  I have been trying to access the amature science pages you posted,
but all i get is an error message. Can you help?
  Robert  H

> From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 18:34:53 -0600
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: RE: nitrogen laser triggered gap
>
> Original poster: "bob golding by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>
>
> hi terry,
> I did the same right up till i got the cd set. funny i havent looked
> at  them much now i know i have them. always used to worry the library
> would decide to throw out all this "old junk" in favour of  "computer
> weekly" or something. I don't think i ever saw a Tesla coil  project but
> there was something using an induction coil for a power supply i seem to
> recall.
>
> cheers
> bob golding
>
> At 12:27 PM 5/10/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>> Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>
>>
>> Hi Colin,
>>
>> At 06:24 PM 5/10/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>>> If you want the entire series of SciAm Amateur Scientist columns on-line
>>> then look no further than

http://www.tinkersguild-dot-com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.100.exe/index.html?L+scstore+cp
jj9063ff5a1f5a+1021060280

>>> This also comes with a lot of other useful stuff including the full set
of
>>> "The Amateur Astronomer" articles and also a copy of   the excellent
>>> "Procedures in Experimental Physics"
>>>
>>> In terms of amount of practical info / $ this is without a doubt the
best
>>> $49 I've ever spent!
>>>
>>> Colin.
>>>

>> In my youth, I used to go to the library and spend days poring through
>> those old magazines reading the Armature Scientist articles.  Great to
know
>> it is much easier now :-))
>>
>> I do note that I never saw a Tesla coil in the amateur Scientist column.
 =:O