RE: Re: Large ferrite cores for SSTC work

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

I'm going to do some experimenting with a primary coil just to see what
happens.  Just so I don't need a bag of FETs, I am going to put a current
limiting resistor in series with the coil.  Then when I am in-tune, I can
short it out with a switch.  That seems like a sane idea.  But, Matt, what
you are seeing is exactly what I would have expected.

Rob.