Vacuum Tube Tesla Coil [Re: Pulse Transformer]

> << Vacuum Tube Tesla Coil.  CW (Continuous wave) as opposed
>     to impulse.

>    I have never heard of a vacuum tube Tesla coil.

	I was referring to a Vacuum Tube Tesla Coil.  A not
	uncommon variant (hence the addition of vaccuum tube
	to the name) which uses one or more vacuum tubes to
	generate the RF to drive the Tesla Transformer.

> Are you perhaps referring to Wardencliff

	cf above.  I am familiar with Wardencliff.

> where the plan was to create an open ended vacuum?

	There are a number of stories about what was planned

	there.

	best

	dwp