Re: 1 strand of corona?/Class Demo

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>

The little bit of corona is in the middle. I don't think their is anything with
the insoulation. Where can i find these arcives? Yea, it is a portable
classroom, not a traler, this portable is perminent. So i will have to pound a
copper rod into the ground near the class room?