Re: Faraday cage

Terry: Don't put your either net below the floor. Levity.. Just a side
thought as long as you are doilng your projest. simple dimpled foam rubber
can provide sound protection inside. I used egg carton seperators, painted,
with good results to reduce noise in my basement. They look quite
profesional and dont cost a lot of money. There are 2 in each shipping box
of egg flats.
   Robert  H