Rotary Spark gap question?

Original poster: "Vince D'Amore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-teslafx-dot-com>

Hello People,

  This may sound like a silly question to most but has anyone ever tried using
a modified table saw blade for an RSG.
  I'm thinking that if you insulate the mount point to the shaft of the
motor and
use the teeth as the electrodes it may work. Of course you would have to
remove some of the teeth on the blade to equal the proper amount of contact
points.
  This may be way more trouble than it's worth but I thought I would throw
it out here
to the list anyway.

Vince