Re: grounded primary?

Hi Adam,

What kind of NST is it?  Could you give more detail on the coil?

I can think of some situations where this may be "right" but no two Tesla coils
seemed to be built the same way.  So, we have to consider the whole story in
how this "one" is constructed.

You say the coil is "poor" but how does it relate to John's formula of spark
length in inches:

L = 1.7 x SQRT (input power)

Cheers,

        Terry