Re: nitrogen laser triggered gap

Original poster: "Dale Nassar by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dnassar-at-i-55-dot-com>

I have been looking for such a laser head for YEARS: I have constructed the
nitrogen gas flowing system with regulators and meters, etc.  If you can
help me obtain this part please let me know how.
Greatly appreciated!!
--dale nassar

Dale Nassar
109 Camille St