RE: Capacitor network

>Original poster: "Calvin Patrick by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <linhacktux-at-wycol-dot-com>
>

>Where do I find this Geek Group?

E  V  E  R  Y  W  H  E  R  E! :)

www.thegeekgroup-dot-org our main page

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/Flash/projects/Geek3/Geek3main.htm
The Geekmobile-3 Page (check out the new rewire of Geek-3!)

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/Flash/projects.htm
Most of our projects, from Street Luges, to Bucket Caps (this one is out of
date though, I'll have to fix that today) Note the SAFETY FAQS! A great
place to learn.

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/Flash/members.htm
Who are members are, and where they are located.

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/Flash/Sales/MMCsales.html
And here's how to buy MMC Caps.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek