From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 4:11 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Phenolic Supplier question.

Original poster: "Vince D'Amore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<tesla-at-teslafx-dot-com>

Hello People,

  I'm currently trying to gather information and resources to build an SRSG.
I have noticed that most rotory disks are made of Phenolic LE or G10.
The research I have done so far shows that both of those materials
are pretty pricey. I have found them to run about 105.00 dollars per
sq. foot.
  Do any of you have a more economical solution or resource?
I will not risk safety so if I need to pay those prices I will. I'm just
checking to see if there is an alternative.

Vince