Capacitor network

Original poster: "Calvin Patrick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <linhacktux-at-wycol-dot-com>

Ok, having given up on (for the moment, my home built cap., I'm now
searching for a bunch of caps.  Does anyone have a sugestion for a good
place to find a lot of caps cheap, or a few HV caps cheap?  As this is a
modification of an existing design, I'm shooting for about .03uf in the
capacitors, as this was the aprox. capacitance of the home built cap.  I'm
using a 15000v neon transformer, so 20000v is nore on target.  Also, will I
need any current limiting on the transformer?  THanks for any help...

Calvin Patrick