Re: 13M on Real TV last night

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CHURCHMON-at-aol-dot-com>

 Hi Brian and list,

What a shame, I wish there was some way of finding out when this was going to
air.
Most of us have just heard  the name 13M let alone see it run (although I
have seen
some of the various parts in Bills garage)!

Was this a repeat or a first time run of this episode? I would love to have
taped it for
my big coil " ARKIVE" along with Greg Lehys DC Monster at last years Nothern
Ca.
Teslathon !

Has there been any more thought given to holding a teslathon in Long Beach at
the
KVA testing grounds or is it just too expensive to put together .If it's
volounteers
you need you can count on me to lend a hand for a few days .

Thanks Again ,Mike Church(CHURCHMON)-at-AOL