Re: The "subject"

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

People won't even change the subject line when it strays way off
the thread. So how does it matter?

;')

How about just trying hard to come up with descriptive names for
threads, and changing the subject line if (when) the subject
changes? IE, no more "please help me" and instead "Short sparks on
my new coil" or "Help identify this capacitor".

Steve Greenfield