Re: Plastics

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Calvin Patrick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <linhacktux-at-wycol-dot-com>

>Where can I find Polyetheline for building a capacitor.  I'm looking for
>.06" thickness.

Hi Calvin...

McMaster Carr sells 4'X8' sheets of the stuff for about 75$ . Its high
quality stuff ( no impurities) but..... try considering an optional
route of building a MMC cap before spending time, money, and frustration
on a home-built cap. I must admit there is a bit of satisfaction to see
a homebuilt cap work in a tesla coil application, but when the pendulum
swings the other way ....  there is alot of frustration when the thing
blows up ( and it WILL ).

Scot D