Re: Filament voltages

Original poster: "Alexander Rice by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alex-at-rices.myip-dot-org>

07/05/2002 04:01:41, "Tesla list"
<tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:

>Original poster: "davep by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

>	Filament power heats the filament.  Plate
power
>	(to do useful work elsewhere) comes from
the
>	plate (aka B+) supply.
>

>	best
>	dwp

Dave,
	But it sounded plausible ... :-) I guess
thats what comes of growing up in the world of
sold state - he theory is never taught in
school and people (like me0 make the wrong
guesses

regards

alex