Geeklist

>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>
>
>what is the address for the geek list?
>

>http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/

Geeklist is the member's mailing list for The Geek Group. Topics include
Tesla Coils, but are limited only to things that are of interest to members,
not Just coils :) We cover computers, science, technology, Geek culture, and
all the day to day operations of the Group. Geeklist averages about 30-40
emails a day.

We also have a public Newsletter list that is composed of about half members
and half nonmembers. It's open to the public and only get's occasional
emails when we're announcing a new event, or somthing big happens. We
usually put out a monthly newsletter to it as well.

If you have any questions or would like to join The Geek Group just email me
at cboden-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org and I'd be happy to help.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org