Re: Plastics II

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Calvin
Sorry I had supplier name incorrect, it is Curbell Plastics

 www.curbell-dot-com/

Also plastic suppliers often have a trash, "write off" box
where some very desireable pieces can be acquired for
very low or no cost.  I acquired 25 27" x 34" x 1/4" thk
smoked polycarbonate (Lexan) machine guards for
the very nice sum of $0.00   :^) , improperly cut and
material was written off the suppliers books come end
of fiscal year...  Full cost with machining would have
approached $1K.

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR
Chesterfield, VA. USA

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Calvin Patrick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <linhacktux-at-wycol-dot-com>