Re: JHCTES Photos

Hi John,

My guess is that it is a reflection of the spark gap in the lenses of the
camera.  A dark background with a very bright light is perfect for
producing these lens reflections.  Photographers have an official name for
these but I forget it.  It does not seem bright enough or the right shape
for a fireball.

Cheers,

	Terry