RE: Geek Group Cap mod

Ok, for the record so that I can update everything.

What is the breakdown voltage of a standard Corona Longneck beer bottle when
filled to the bottom of the neck in a SW bath to the same level with 1" of
Oil on top and the neck filled to the top.

I put a meter across the bucket cap int he basement...it's reading .011uF,
it read .0125uF 4 years ago. Apprerantly they drift slightly with the years.
Though it could be the difference in the test leads with capacitance that
small.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group