Re: Keeping up with the theory (was is Corum andCorumforbidden topic?)

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Paul Nicholson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>

> John Freau wrote:
> > He intended the TCBA to be a forum where coilers could meet
> > each other, share ideas, see examples of other's coils, serve
> > as a tutorial, etc.
>
> Doesn't that sound a lot like what we want?  Why did he
> wind the thing up rather than pass it on to some acolyte?
> Was circulation falling?  Was he having trouble competing with
> the Internet?  And what of the TCB Association itself - is that
> defunct now too?

	As I said before, he did that as a labor of love and finally just plain
got tired of the work.  I've been involved with several similar
publications which kinda petered out after around 20 years, due to
invincible fatigue on the part of the editors (it just gets old after a
while and you want your time for something else) and failure of anyone
else to help out or take over.  Lots of opportunity for someone to take
over TCBA News, as I'm sure Harry would be happy to pass along his files
and mailing list to anyone who volunteered.

Ed