Re: where to get old style flybacks (no diode, unpotted)

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

You had a typo.

Also, if you add the HTTP stuff, it makes it a clickable link for
most of us. Like this:

http://www.brigarelectronics-dot-com/

As far as current and voltage, I suspect both are similar. The
cores look to be the same size, and the Fair Radio one is tested at
5V input 1300V output, vs Brigar's at 10V input and 2500V output.
You are probably going to add your own primary, anyway.

Much better price, though, and looks like newer stock.

Steve Greenfield