Re: 1/3hp srsg phase adj cap

Hi John,

Thanks for the info. One more question. I assume the cap is a motor run
cap? I have
some other hefty 150uF AC caps I could try unless motor run caps are
required. Btw,
my motor is 1800 rpm. I decided to rebuild my g10/tungsten rotary and stop
playing
around with some of the other gaps. The rotary has never given me any trouble,
handles the power, and is faithful.Besides, the weather is looking good for
some
outdoor max arc runs and the rotary is the only gap up to the task of taking on
Bert Pools challenge <grin>.

Take care,
Bart