Magnifier information

Original poster: "Will Daniels by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla_is_god-at-37-dot-com>

Hi,
     I am heavily interested in building a well designed magnifier to try
and revoke some of the criticisms of them, but I am finding the internet to
be an extremely limited source of information (on magnifiers anyway).  I
was wondering if anyone knows of some good books or websites that would
helpful to me in designing my setup.  So far this one has been the only
site of much value it seems but most of the discussion is only on two coil
tesla coils.  I am only 15 though so funding should be difficult but I am
hoping to make a 10Kva system in a year or two, so I will have plenty of
time to research.  Thanks for any help.
     Sincerely,
     Will Daniels