Good for MMC?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <MrViper82-at-aol-dot-com>

Hey all,

I came across some little capacitors and I was wondering if they would be any
good for an MMC. They are .0022uf 1000v box capacitors. I have 50 of them
available to use and my power supply for my TC is currently two 15/30 nst's
in parallel.  Please let me know if they are useful and if so, how many in
series/parallel will I need to match the power.

Thanks for everything,
Lance