RE: KLEV VIRUS and FREE PERSONAL FIREWALL

Original poster: "CRT by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <x-at-alaska-dot-net>

<snip>

> BTW - I note that the latest version of the KLEZ virus claims that the
> attached file is the "cure" to the KLEZ virus...  Be very afraid.... - Terry
LOL  You made me laugh.

 Dump my drive about every two months .....no AV is going to fully protect you
nor a firewall,  tho it helps.  IF you don't have a personal firewall you can
get a good free one at <http://www.zonelabs-dot-com>http://www.zonelabs-dot-com  THEN
you can go to <http://www.grc-dot-com>http://www.grc-dot-com TEST YER SHIELDS and PROBE
YER PORTS.  Steve Gibson is the developer of Zone Alarm and it's a good one.
Also catches malicious attachments in email.   Pro version is better, but you
have to pay.
FREE is GOOD.

Least I can do to help the Tesla List.

Stay well,