Re: Enough pork in this pig??? (Pics)

Looks like the plate in single phase mode is 240v, 7200v, 7.5kva, 2.7%
short-circuit
impedance (just like we ended with in the other postings). This one looks
like it has
only the typical small variable voltage switch on it. You should also find
a pressure
valve. The ring lever looks like a circuit breaker and/or disconnect. So,
7200 volts
out.

Take care,
Bart