Re: parallel secondary coils

Original poster: "Chris Swinson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>

Hi Robert,

> Original poster: "rheidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>

> Chris: as I read your postings I wonder are your 2 coils inductive aiding
or
> opposing. I dont see that in your diccussion. I think it is important to
> know what phase relationship your coils have.
>   Robert  H

Both coils are wound in the same direction so both will be in phase. It does
give a interesting idea about out of phase coils too. Might look into that
also when I get chance,

Chris