Re: Re: Enough pork in this pig???

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <network-at-neXband-dot-com>

Hello all,

    I looked and yes, there is a tap switch on this pig.  Also I noticed
that is said "single phase" on the plate.  I don't know if that means
anything that's relevant.  I just figured it was single phase when it was
in a stand-alone config and 3 phase in the Y config.  I really don't know
much about these xfrmrs, so my theory may be way off.  I'll try to make
this easier on all of us and take a pic of the plate and post the website
to all.  I would have done this earlier, but I didn't have access to a
digital camera.  I should have that pic posted by tonight.
    Again, thanks to all who have helped with this mystery pig and
inputted their thoughts and theories:)