Re: UV breakout point/ Effect of UV on topload

Original poster: "Bert Pool by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <txsharpie-at-prodigy-dot-net>

For those wishing to pursue UV nitrogen laser triggering of gaps or testing
the UV effects on Tesla coil sparks, Nuts and Volts magazine is publishing
a series of two articles on building a small nitrogen laser.  The first
article is in the April 2002 and the followup article is in the current May
issue.  It doesn't appear to be any harder to construct than a VTTC.
Bert Pool

At 07:20 PM 4/30/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Original poster: "davep by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><davep-at-quik-dot-com>
>
>Tesla list wrote:
>
> > Original poster: "Kevin by way of Terry Fritz
>
> ><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kweaver-at-vvm-dot-com>
>
> > Hi all,
>

> >    I am wondering if you could bury a UV pulsed nitrogen
>
> >laser or a focused beam UV light in the torrid and have

[snip]