Re: suffering from spark tolerance

Hi Colin,

Yes, that's part of it. But then there's the other side of the fence where
you've built so big, that you
can't run at full power without taking it to the backyard, so you build a
smaller coil for smaller sparks.
Then you improve that coil and it still is not capable of full power
without throwing an 8 foot spark at
your face, so you build yet smaller, etc.. etc.. etc... There is still one
common factor between this side
of the fence and that side - regardless of coil size, longest sparks
possible on any given coil is always
a lot of fun!

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "colin.heath4 by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <colin.heath4-at-ntlworld-dot-com>